Friday, April 27, 2012

One year olds' are always so busy, right?  Looking back on when T & B where little(r) I remember feeling like a chicken with her head cut off most days, especially when at the store or some public place.  I had forgotten how busy those cute little monsters where, until Lotti learned to walk and climb the stairs, and I am reminded of it ever morning, especially on the days when big bro. and big sis.  are away at school and not entertaining. 
Miss L. LOVES my bathroom and goes right for the cupboards. Her favorite is my product, where she basically climbs in and takes everything out.  As I try to pull her away she quickly panics and with arms flying in all directions, manages to knock over all bottles, pull out all my samples and supplies and yes the Q-Tips and femine products are always on her list too. 
The other morning as I was feeding Bode, I could hear some pitter, patter upstairs, followed by silence (never a good combination).   I went to investigate and while calling out her name, I startled her, obviously catching her in the act of some silly crime. Knowing she wasn't supposed to be into what it was she was into, she quickly ran past me, into the kids' bathroom and shut the door!  How cheeky!
I know its gross, but this just shows how she gets into EVERYTHING!
(no worries everything is all new)

She had two mini wheat's in her mouth as I took this picture!  Don't worry she managed to stomp on all but a few of these breakfast treats!

This is a horrible picture, but I just figured out how to take pics on my phone and then download them onto my computer.  When  T & B leave for school she runs to their room and shuts the door!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a little cutie! She is going to DIE when she sees that first photo when she gets bigger

    ReplyDelete