Friday, April 20, 2012

Orange Lips!

I love spring and all the color that comes with it! The pastels, turquoise and bright pinks are so fun! The color coral is one of my favorites and so when I picked up this color I knew there was no going back. I put it on today and my 4 yr old Bella says, "Ooh I love your orange lips mom!" She is always my biggest supporter, my husband on the other hand just shakes his head and smiles. I can tell its a bit too much for him:). Did he forget he married a beauty school graduate?! He probably wants to, especially when the hair feathers come knocking on our front door!:)

The color looks pink, but believe me its bright orange, I mean coral.

Liner: L’OREAL infallible in pink

Lipstick: Mirabella in pixie

Gloss: L’OREAL colour riche gloss in peach fuzz.


**Coming soon!** My beauty blog!
It is a project I have been working on for quite some time now, however, with two wonderful baby surprises and a new move I've needed to put it on hold. I have most of my work compiled together just waiting for a few loose ends to clear up and for my life to slow down a bit. But really, do our lives ever slow down?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my little guy is getting so big! Aunt Bonnie is so sad she hasn't snuggled that little guy. He is darling! Miss ya Megan, Spencer didn't realize it was you in the photo! "She looks so young!"

    ReplyDelete