Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Miss B turns 3!"

I can't believe my baby is now 3 years old! It feels like just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital and Tristan would crawl up to her, grab her bottle out of her mouth and start drinking! She has taken a lot of abuse from big brother "T-Dawg" but has learned much from him too, such as running away from mom in the grocery store, shutting the door on dad and mom, how to throw a football and how to write the letter "B".

Remembering when we had a feeling we were going to be expecting another baby (only about 10 weeks after having Tristan) we both were so excited! And even more so when w

This little princess can be very shy, however she has a very big personality when you get to know her.

Some of my favorite things about my baby doll are...

*Her blanket. You can't say anything about Bella without saying something about "Ning Ning". Ning Ning comes to dance, shopping, church, park, tramp, the Tree house or Discovering Gateway and I even catch her in the sand box digging for some burried treasure!
*She loves Cinderella!
*Her entourage of animals, baby dolls, purses, jewelry, makeup etc. It changes everyday and every morning she comes downstairs with her arms full of treasures.
*How she calls the church "Daddy's Temple".
*Bella is learning along side big brother and knows how to spell her name. She loves to learn.
*Before she could walk she would pack around this mini baby in her purse. She loves loves LOVES little babies and cannot wait for new little sister to come home.
*I love how she says "thank you" and "you're welcome".
*I love how she calls Tristan "T-Dawg!"
*With having this baby my back has hurt and I often say how uncomfortable I am. Little do I know little ears are listening. I asked Bella to clean up her puzzles and her reply was, "but Mom, by back and my tummy and my head hurts! I can't pick up my puzzles!"
*I love how she puts on her lip gloss.
* Bella is very shy, but has a big personality. I love to hear her little conversations with Tristan, her friends and Ning Ning. She is a funny little girl.
*She loves to sing and its fun to catch her sing to her dolls and animals.
*She loves her Daddy! The excitment starts when she hears the garage door open!
*Her laugh!!! Reminds me a lot of her Daddy's :)
*Hugs and kisses to T-Dawg when we drop off and pick-up from school.
I love this little princess! She has brought so much joy and happiness into our little home!
Happy Birthday Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. That's Aunt Bonnie's little girl! We love you and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete