Monday, October 18, 2010

Conversation

Is it not so fun to have someone to talk to all the time and have a great conversation with? Since I left high school I have found that my best and most fun conversations are with my Mother and sisters. We talk usually once a day or most often we all talk to Bonnie once a day and she distributes the news to everyone else. Blake will come home and ask, "how are the Tollestrups today? Whats new?"
As we were driving to school today the conversation was started in the back with Bella Reese, "Mom look, the new park with the new school!!! I want to go to school like T-Dawg."
Tristan:"You can go to school B, just like me."
Bella: "No T-Dawg, I too scared."
Tristan: "Its not scary B. You learn your letters, ABC's, and get books and play with friends!"
I often forget how fast these two are growing up. It has been so fun to listen to their "conversations" throughout the day and house.

2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh! i need to come down to see u guys! They are growing up to fast!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being the CEO, it is my job to distribute the news to all! Love those two little ones!

    ReplyDelete