Sunday, June 12, 2011

Coming Soon...

Hello everyone! I hope all is well! We have been busy here at the Nelson household! I have been meaning to post all of our activities on our blog, however our computer finally gave up the ghost and I'm not sure that it will even turn on anymore. Since all I can figure out on Blake's computer is to write a line or two, with zero pictures, I am excited to say that we are getting a new computer! Soon I hope. Well, we've talked about it and I'm sure it will be here before you know it. Not that many people read this little blog, probably only my mom:). So stay tuned there is much to write and post about! My little dolly is getting bigger by the day!and giggles non stop, sassy stories about my princess and funny sayings from my studmuffin.



See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment