Sunday, September 20, 2009

Summer Vacations

The Road to Hana!
Blake and I rented a jeep for a day to drive the "Road to Hana". It is this two lane (sometimes one single lane road over the bridges) road up to the village of Hana. It is such a beautiful and relaxing place! We stopped and walked down to the black beach and cave, bought a fresh coconut and drank right out of it. So does not taste like the yummy coconut that I eat back home in Utah.









Aloha! We enjoyed a wonderful Luau, thanks to Errol and Joanne. The food was amazing and so was the entertainment, I was just sad that I didn't get to see any of the Nelson boys up there hula dancing!




2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention where your 2 beautiful children were, and HOW grateful you were that they were safe at Aunt Bonnie's with the rest of the circus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, it's Jennie. I found your blog through Kira's. Anyway beautiful pics! Your kids are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete