Thursday, October 20, 2011

Charlotte's Blessing

Its only been six months since this beautiful blessing day, but I needed to post something about this wonderful day! And to let Aunt Bonnie see Tristan's grown up blazer, isn't he a stud? Seriously can we take a least one good family picture? This day was such a crazy day! I always think I have all the time in the world but it always runs out on me. Bella wouldn't have anything to do with her hair bows, infact she threw them down the stairs, Tristan did his silly face and I look like I'm expecting a baby. Wait a minute, yup I am in this picture. But when all was said and done we blessed Charlotte Ruth (our little Lottie) on Easter Sunday 2011 and her Daddy gave a beautiful blessing! Thanks to a friend I have it all written down!


Since there are on average 3 babies being blessed each fast sunday in our family ward we were able to pick this wonderful day! Grandma and Grandpa Tollestrup and Aunt Angie drove all the way from Canada to be there, along with Grandma and Grandpa Nelson, Casey and Emily, Liv and Jet, Zac and Jamie and their family, Corey and Amanda and Great Uncle Larry and Aunt LaRae.


We'll see ya next year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment