Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Fathers Intuition!

Since I've been a parent I understand a little about a father's intuition. Judging by the way my father reacted to me coming home late on the weekend nights, I'm pretty sure he had some idea about the grain elevators we were climbing, the bridges we jumped and how many hanging eggs hung down the streets of Raymond, Magrath and Cardston. (If he didn't know then, he knows now). Well, I'm sure Blake will have the same intuition about his little girls. Yes thats right, little girls. He has been saying for weeks that we are having anonther little girl and he was right! We left the doctors office an excited little family, well... all but one. I asked Tristan if he was excited about having a little sister and he said "No! I want a brother. I want to read to him and share my room, not Bella's."
Names are another fun topic. Blake and I so far cannot agree on a name, however I don't believe we will have a say as Bella Reese already told us that the baby's name is Emma Ave. For those of you who know her she usually gets her way!:)

5 comments:

  1. Bah! Congratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting again let alone another adorable little girl! I wish I could have been in Magrath to see you, hope you had a great time and hopefully we'll meet up SOON! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Megs!! I didn't even know that another little one was heading your way! Blake sure did a good job keeping it under wraps when he was here! I am so so so excited for you guys and cannot wait to meet her!! You have such a beautiful family and this is one lucky little girl to be heading your way! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HURRAY!!!!!!!! I think EmmaAve is the perfect name! We have to come visit soon! Ps. we decided to start our own blog mdtollestrup.blogspot.com if u wanna check it out!!!
    Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So excited for you! We have definitely missed you this past month, so I'm glad you are back home! Congrats, another girl to play dress-up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! Im so excited for you Megs!!! Thats such great news! I MISS YOU! We should try to get together soon! I would love to see you and your babes! Hope your feeling well and everythings going good! Luv you Sis!! xo

    ReplyDelete